Monday, April 24, 2006

A Little Bit of Muscle Goes a Long Way

In an effort to restore confidence in the White House, Georgie has been doing a little bit of spring cleaning. It seems, however, that some poeple still aren't satisfied, and are once again calling for the resignation of Secretary of Defence, Donald Rumsfeld.

I'd like to get in nice and early with a sugestion for a suitable replacement. Of course it needs to be someone who will project an image of strength and confidence. Someone who can inspire terror in the hearts of enemies, and trust in the bosoms of allies. For the man in charge of the most powerful army in the world, I'd like to offer up for your consideration:









I know I'd sleep better at night knowing he was defending me and mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home